Terms and Conditions
O.M.E. Gear™ Purchase and Sale Terms, Conditions and Policies
- We are pleased that you are in the final stages of placing an order for an O.M.E. Gear™ product. It is important you make sure your order is exactly as you want it before clicking the “order now” button. Please also take the time to read and understand our Terms & Conditions set forth herein. If you have any questions or need assistance in placing your order, please contact our Customer Experience Department.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so you can get outside in style. Our normal turnaround time is for the product to ship within 48 hours of order placement (actual shipping times may vary). This does not apply to holidays, rush seasons, or situations beyond our control.
- Please Note: Your order will be automatically processed once you submit it. Once your order is placed, you are responsible for your order, it will be processed as it was placed, and cannot be canceled or changed in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, shipping addresses and accessories ordered.
- It is our pleasure to offer you our lowest rate possible for shipping within the continental United States. Please review your shipping address carefully. We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes. By ordering from us and placing your order, you are accepting responsibility for your shipping address and are responsible for any additional fees incurred due to incorrect shipping information.
- Standard delivery is usually under 2 weeks, expedited shipping is available and is based on published rates. Please call our Customer Experience Department to request expedited shipping information.
- Each Wanderr™, Sidekick™, or other large purchase you order will arrive in a separate box.
- If our shipping carrier is unable to deliver your package due to incorrect shipping information and your package is returned to us, you will be responsible for the new shipping fee and processing fees to have the package reshipped. We will also need you to confirm your shipping address. O.M.E. Gear™ will not be responsible for shipping delays.
- For shipping outside the continental United States, please contact our Customer Experience Department.
- O.M.E. Gear™ shall not be liable for delays or defaults in delivery due to the acts of God or public enemies, war or military activity, riots, insurrection or sabotage, fires, floods, explosions or other catastrophes, unusually severe weather, accidents, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, acts of local, state or national governments, or public agencies, labor disputes or shortages, energy or material shortages, utility or communication failures or delays, threats or acts of terrorism, delays of a supplier of Seller, or causes beyond the reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Seller. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be deferred for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
- Returns: We offer a 30-day comfort and quality return policy. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, simply return it within 30 days of receipt for a full product refund. BE SURE TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL BOX FOR RETURNS. Returns must be in original, new, resalable condition, with all original packaging. Items returned without original packaging will be charged a minimum 15% restocking fee. Any order over $1,000 will automatically incur a 15% mandatory restocking fee. If the item is being returned for any reason other than a damaged or defective product, customer will be responsible for paying the return freight fee.
- Claims: If your item arrives and has been damaged or is not what you ordered, please contact our Customer Experience Department within 3 business days from date of delivery. Please review your order prior to contacting us to verify that you ordered it correctly. You can review your approved order at any time by reviewing your email confirmation.
- To file a claim, please contact our Customer Experience Department and we will gladly walk you through the steps of getting the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
- Once your claim has been received we will review it and determine our response. You will be contacted with approval or denial of your claim via email within an estimated 2-7 business days. All claims must be filed with all required details including pictures that detail your concern. You may track the progress of your claim at any time by logging in to your account. Our goal is to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered. All times are estimates. Actual times may vary.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Providing you with a quality product is important to us. We work hard to ensure that you will be completely satisfied with our products. We stand behind all of our products with a 6 month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty shall be void if there is evidence of misuse of the product, abuse, or failure to follow care and maintenance instructions and the use brochure included with the product.
- Please note that the color of your products could vary slightly from the color shown on your monitor.
- Seller warrants that the product sold to Buyer shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of six months. This limited warranty shall run from the date of receipt of the product or products by Buyer. Buyer shall promptly notify Seller of any warranty claims and shall cooperate fully with Seller in processing and investigating the claim. Seller shall at its option repair or replace the product or issue a refund. THIS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND SHALL BE BUYER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
- SELLER’S LIABILITY FOR DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING PRODUCTS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENT MANUFACTURE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, IS EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND, AT SELLER’S ELECTION. SELLER ASSUMES NO RISK AND SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS RESULTING FROM THE SPECIFIC USE OR APPLICATION MADE OF THE PRODUCTS. SELLER’S LIABILITY FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY BUYER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, COVER DAMAGES AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SELLER OR OTHERWISE.
- O.M.E. Gear™ reserves the right to cancel or refuse an order at any time in our sole discretion.
- O.M.E. Gear™ accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, and Debit.
- All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. No cash payments will be accepted.
- In addition to the stated prices, Buyer shall pay Seller the amount of any excise, sales, use or other taxes incident to the sale of products hereunder for which Seller may be liable or which Seller is required by law to collect.
- Compliance with Laws
- Seller warrants and certifies that it complies with all applicable statutes, rules, regulations and orders of the United States, including those pertaining to labor, wages, hours and other conditions of hiring and employment.
- The purchase and sale of products hereunder shall be governed by the laws of South Carolina without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Copyright and Trademarks
- Unless otherwise stated, this website and all content within this site are the property of O.M.E. Gear™ and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- All rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained on this site. Modification of any content constitutes a breach of copyright and of O.M.E. Gear™’s proprietary rights.
- O.M.E. Gear™ retains ownership of all content on this site. Any requests for permission to reproduce, distribute, display or use any derivative content from this site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Collection - When you register on our site and/or place an order with us, we will need to collect certain information from you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and credit card information. All such information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your purchased product; our purpose in collecting your information is to provide you with a better customer experience and/or to process your transaction.
- Commitment to Data Security - We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the information you have given to us in order to protect your privacy. In addition, our internal practices limit access to and use of your personal information and therefore help to secure your privacy.
- Disclosure of Personal Information - Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees, agents, representatives, printing and fulfillment operations. We will not disclose any personal information without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
- If we believe it necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- In response to court orders or legal process, or to exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- If O.M.E. Gear™, this website or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
If this site contains a link to a website of a third party, that link is provided as a convenience to you. O.M.E. Gear™ has not reviewed the contents of that site, and is not responsible for nor endorsing the content of that site.
Any trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, and marketing materials of O.M.E. Gear™ used on this site remain the property of O.M.E. Gear™. No license or other right to use them is being granted. They can be used only with the express written permission of an officer of O.M.E. Gear™. Use of trademarks, trade names, logos, designs and materials of others and used by O.M.E. Gear™ on this site remain the property of their respective owners, and no license or right to use them is being granted.