Our biggest mission with OME Gear is to help people get outdoors easier... OME stands for Oceans + Mountains = Earth and... Outdoor Made Easier!!
So we thought it might be helpful to provide a list of TOP 9 of our favorite places over the last 7 months on our road trip with Olive (our RV) where The Wanderr has helped us get out and “Do It In Nature”.
- Coronado Beach, San Diego, CA - (beach/picnic) We love this beach so much. It’s super long with deep sand which makes The Wanderr a perfect transporter to get all your beach gear to and from your car with ease.
- Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville, NC - (camping) The Blue Ridge Mountains is a breathtaking place to pack up and get in nature for a weekend camping trip.
- White Sands National Park, NM - (adventuring) Gosh, our national parks in the US are something to behold and this place is a hidden gem in the desert of New Mexico! The Wanderr wheels navigated those dunes like a boss!
- Joshua Tree National Park, AZ - (adventuring) another national park that's worth a visit! The list of reasons why our country is amazing is long, but Joshua Tree is up there at the top. If you haven’t been, we highly recommend. For only $80 you can buy an annual National Parks pass. In just 2 visits to National parks, the pass paid for itself. 🙌
- 30A, FL - (beaching) You cannot get much more perfect than the 30A area with its quaint and classy beach towns. It's a stretch of highway from Destin to Panama City, FL that's not to be missed. Crystal clear blue waters, white beaches, and year round perfect weather make this the place to be when you cannot travel the Caribbean. The soft white sand of the beaches was no match for The Wanderr!
- Beaches near Charleston, SC - (picnic/beach) They say home is where the heart is and Charleston, SC is our home. Charleston has miles and miles of shoreline. With year round (almost) perfect weather, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, and not too far from home Edisto Beach, are perfect spots for a day beach outing, or a sunset picnic.
- Park City, UT - (camping/fishing) Talk about breathtakingly beautiful, the mountains of Park City are worth adding to your bucket list if you haven't already been there. Winters are great for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and all the other winter sports, while summers offer some of the best camping, hiking, and fishing that there is. Pull out your Wanderr and sleep under the stars (but watch out for the moose!!).
- Chattahoochee River, GA - (adventuring) Have you ever heard of “shooting the hooch”? A must adventure when in Atlanta. Let the Chattahoochee take you out of the hustle and bustle of the Atlanta and put you on a nice relaxing trip in nature. If the water isn’t your cup of tea, grab a seat on the banks and watch the rafts float by!
- Jockey’s Ridge, Nags Head, NC - (sunset picnic/kite flying) Jockey’s Ridge should be on the list of must go to places. Pack a picnic and head to the top of the dunes and enjoy a sunset, fly a kite, or cheer on the hang gliders as they catch some good wind for a thrilling ride in the dunes. Load up your Wanderr and tackle the largest dunes on the east coast with ease!
How about you?? Where do you use your Wanderr? Or if you don't (yet) have a Wanderr, where would be a great place you would use it??
If you leave a comment, this platform doesn't allow us to reply but we read every comment!!
Jules + Stace 💚